From PhotoVoltaic Logger new generation
Date range selection
Date range selection is only possible for whole days, if need smaller portions, you can zoom the X axis by click and drag.
- Click on the arrow buttons moves both date selectors one day back/forward
- Click on the calendar button sets both date selectors to today
Many common consolidation periods are predfined for fast access.
The start date will thereby automatic adjusted, if you choose
- Day or Week > 1st day of month
- Month or Quarter > 1st day of year
If you need other periods, you can switch to manual definition by click on the arrows.
- If you save a chart variant, the preselected period will be saved, not the manual defined one!
Charts automatic refreshed each 5 minutes and full regenerated each 30 minutes. This is useful, if the "old" axis ranges not more fit to the actual data.
Load / Delete / Save chart variant
- Public charts are accessible by not logged in visitors.
- Mobile charts are only visible in mobile mode, private channels will be suppressed.
- The upper link holds the only the chart variant.
- The lower link holds the chart variant and the selected date range, good for showing anybody else a specific view, if the variant is a public one of course.
|Alt+P||Move date range 1 day back|
|Alt+N||Move date range 1 day forward|
|F3||Show/hide channels table|
|F4||Expand/collapse channels hierarchy|