From PhotoVoltaic Logger new generation
Here we have a comination of several features:
- Spline with area
Only scatter charts are possible for alphanumeric channels, all other for numeric and alphanumeric channels.
For numeric channels it makes scatter only sense, if you have only a few data points to show.
- The power channels on the left axis and the discrete E-Totals are shown as splines, the Σ E-Total as spline with area.
- The PAC Power channels show also their max. values during period.
- Here we have also 2 channels shown as scatter:
- Estimate, produces for each channel only 1 data point per day at sunset timestamp
- Daylight times produce 2 data points at sunrise and sunset