From PhotoVoltaic Logger new generation
If you have defined dashboards, you can acess them by hover the "Dashboard" menu item.
Define your dashboard using Dashboard channels, you can select then only these channels!!
The specialized dashboard channels have some additional features:
- Definition of axis start and end values
- Definable color bands on the axis
These channels inherits also the icon of its child channel.
Define to color bands for the gauges like this.
start > end : color
- Spaces around delimiters are optional
- For start and end absolute or relative (with % suffix) values allowed, also mixed
- If start is not given, begins from axis starts
- If end is not given, ends on axis end
- Colors can be defined as HTML color names (green, red etc.) or HTML color codes (#123456)
E.g. for a temperature channel (with axis range -30°C ... 30°C) the following are equivalent:
> 0 : blue == -30 > 50% : #0000FF 0 > 20 : green == 50% > 20 : #008000 20 > : red == 20 > 100% : #FF0000
Axis range: -15 °C ... 55 °C
> 0 : #BBF // below zero 0 > 35 : #BFB // ok 0 ... 35°C 35 > 40 : #FFB // warning 35°C ... 40°C 40 > : #FBB // critical above 40°C
You can have an unlimited number of dashboards.
- Mark the relevant channels
- Sort their order by dragging them around
- Give it a name and
- Create a new dashboard or
- Change the loaded dashboard or
- Delete the loaded dashboard
You can embed the dashboard also anywhere else, for example via <iframe ... >.
Please note: For this view, no authorization is required!
To get the embedded view, just use
You can this also use to run PVLng on an info frame, just open the embedded mode in full screen!